Our mission is two fold: to provide safety education for children and adults as well as critical resources to families with missing loved ones. We offer free, up-to-date, and critical safety education programs for children and adults. With over 25 years of combined experience, our case management team offers critical resources, case management and solutions to families with missing loved ones.
Our passion is prevention, but our heart is with the missing.
Let’s Bring Them Home completes its mission by:
- providing resources to families with missing adults;
- to assist law enforcement and families in locating missing adults;
- to serve as a national repository of information accessible to the general public, advocacy groups, and law enforcement for the purpose of tracking missing adults who are determined by law enforcement to be endangered due to age, diminished mental capacity, or the circumstances of disappearance are suspicious, when foul play is suspected or circumstances are unknown;
- to maintain statistical information of adults reported as missing;
- to provide informational resources and referrals to families of missing adults;
- to assist in public notification and provide victim advocacy related to missing adults;
- to develop and deliver training to improve law enforcement response to missing adults and their families through training and promotion of best practices in service delivery;
- to provide safety education for all ages.